The Account Manager position is responsible for maintaining existing business relationships and serving as the first level of support to existing clients.
- Develop an effective understanding of the capability, benefits and competitive advantages of Ironfly's services and products
- In coordination with Sales Management, identify, qualify, develop and close sales opportunities
- Promote and educate clients regarding Ironfly’s services
- Provide customer support and manage client expectations in liaison with the Production Management Team
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues by developing a thorough understanding of company procedures
- Take an active role in learning about each client’s industry, business needs and company culture to identify new business opportunities and provide a high level of service
- Perform other special projects or duties when required
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- Superior written and spoken communication skills in English
- Good analytical skills needed to project revenues, monitor budgets and other necessary calculations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Most importantly, the ideal candidate must demonstrate ability to: multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with clients and co-workers, work as part of a team, take active measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service
Who are we?
We’re Ironfly, we’re a small but rapidly growing startup, building cutting edge B2B software for the finance industry. We’re a dynamic, fun and friendly team - we work hard, but we reward and recognise contributions. Our working environment is ambitious, creative, collaborative and passionate.
We are always on the lookout for new and exciting ways to build software that has a real impact for our customers. We build incredibly high quality software, no shortcuts. We solve interesting problems with large sets of real-time data and displaying that data in complex visualisations, and are revolutionising the way that our customers interact with their financial data.
We invest in our people, we recognise that we are only as good as our employees and so we’re looking to hire the best of the best. In turn, you will get to work in a supportive environment with other people who are excellent at what they do.
Send us your CV along with any other information you’d like us to take into consideration to email@example.com. We’ll be in touch. If we think you might be a good fit for our team, we’ll arrange to catch up for a chat.